Top class long-term cutting mixture which produces quality grazing.
Combi is a mixture of intermediate and late heading ryegrasses designed as a long term, top class cutting mixture, which will also produce quality grazing.
A ley that combines the benefits of high quality mid-May silage production, with excellent sward density.
Combi uses the best recommended varieties to produce a very high yielding, flexible, dense, palatable sward.
Available with Ensign Duet.
- Produces exceptional silage cuts of extremely nutritious forage
- Includes SEAGOE, which produces a conservation yield of 111% of control varieties, the highest on the Herbage Varieties Guide
- MALONE and SEAGOE help to produce massive first cut yields
- High proportion of tetraploid varieties ensures better drought resistance and higher water soluble carbohydrate content
- Ideal as a top quality cutting ley that will also produce a high quality, dense, palatable grazing sward
- Contains only recommended Herbage Varieties Guide varieties
Designed for use in England and Wales