Intensive production from a highly palatable, very digestible ley.
Supreme is a dense, productive,long-term, intensive grazing mixture, designed to give the option of taking later cuts of top quality silage.
A highly palatable sward that will give the maximum dry matter intake.
Contains only 1st choice SAC varieties and available with Ensign Duet.
- Copeland has tremendous autumn growth (1165 of control varieties) and Tyrella has exceptional early spring growth (119%). Combined with Dundrum and Dunloy's consistent performance throughout the year, this creates a long grazing season which matches demand from turnout to late autumn
- Produces a dense leafy sward that is easily managed. The use of late heading varieties means that any topping can be kept to a minimum
- Trials at Moorepark in Eire have shown that cows grazed on this type of ley will produce more milk - Ask us to see the fascinating report!
- Creates a tight persistent sward which is highly resistant to poaching with Drumbo rated A for ground cover
- Contains Ensign clover blend, with Crusader, ensures the optimum clover content for animal performance
15kg per acre
Designed for use in Scotland