Quality, intensive, long-term grazing mixture with cutting option.
Permanent is a late heading perennial ryegrass ley designed to give intensive production from a dense, prolific ley.
The growth of the ley is designed to match normal turnout and as a result produces the best quality grazing sward to enable the grazing animal to make the best of its cheapest feed - grazed grass.
Permanent is a long term grazing ley that will also give the option to take later cuts of top quality silage.
Available with Ensign Duet.
- Intensive production from grazing a highly palatable, very digestible ley
- TYRELLA and DUNLUCE (105% total yield of control varieties) both contribute to yield and palatability of the sward
- Includes DRUMBO, the most digestible late heading perennial ryegrass, 17% more than the control varieties
- All varieties are tested in real farm conditions to confirm both persistency and palatability
- TYRELLA produces 15% more grass in early spring than comparative varieties
- Designed to give balanced production from turnout to late autumn
- Contains only recommended Herbage Varieties Guide varieties
Designed for use in England & Wales