A high productive short-term Italian ley.
High D is a top quality Italian ryegrass ley designed to give massive production from a short-term ley.
It is ideal for growers who want to produce the maximum amount of forage from their own production.
High D has a very long growing season; its exceptional spring growth makes it ideal for lamb finishing or early turnout.
An early grazing can be followed by up to four cuts of quality silage and a late flush for grazing.
- A highly productive Italian ley, which will give exceptional crops for silage, grazing or hay from a high input system
- Includes BARMULTRA II, which combines exceptional spring growth with 1st cut yields of 108% and 2nd cut of 102% of control varieties
- A first cut at the end of May, following a spring grazing will produce 70+ D value silage, with a 2nd cut 6 to 8 weeks later
- Responds very positively to high levels of fertility, by producing 20% more yield than long-term leys
- Contains only recommended Herbage Varieties Guide varieties
Designed for use in England & Wales