Top quality silage production with grazing option.
Early Cut is a top quality hybrid ryegrass based ley, designed to give excellent forage cuts with the option to graze.
It is ideal for the grower who wants to take 2 or 3 cuts of quality silage combined with the option to graze.
Early Cut is an excellent cutting and grazing ley using the most persistent hybrid varieties for a full 5 years production.
Available with Ensign Duet.
- Produces exceptionally high quality silage from an early cut
- Includes both NOVIAL and DRUMLIN hybrids which combine yield and quality with excellent persistency
- MOYOLA perennial ryegrass combines outstanding early season growth with high digestibility and first rate sward density
- In an intensive cutting system, this mixture can produce four cuts of high quality silage combined with aftermath grazing
- Early Cut's excellent early season growth is ideal for early lambing or extended grazing of dairy cows
- Contains only recommended Herbage Varieties Guide varieties
Designed for use in England & Wales