The no clover option for quality silage and grazing.
A long-term, top class, highly flexible, dual purpose mixture without clover, which produces top quality forage suitable for cutting and grazing.
You will get long-term production from this highly persistent ley.
The omission of clover allows for cost effective weed control.
Contains only 1st choice SAC varieties.
- Designed to perform especially well in early summer (May/June), Adapt gives over 10% more yield than SAC control varieties during the season
- Maximum production by using top yielding varieties such as Seagoe, which is the highest yielding intermediate tetraploid with 107% of control varieties and Malone, also at 107%. Dunloy and Tyrella are both 104%
- Seagoe is the highest yieldig intermediate tetraploid with 111% grazing
- Produces highly digestible, palatable forage from a late amy-early June first cut with the mixture averaging over 70% D Value
- This blend of yield and palatability creates a very flexible ley
15kg per acre
Designed for use in Scotland