Two acre pack to introduce more productive and resilient species.
Barmix Renew has been developed from the highly popular Barmix, which has proved to be so successful in areas of lower fertility or more extreme conditions, particularly very dry or very wet land or thinner upland soils.
Barmix Renew will introduce more productive and resilient species into old tired leys, where less productive weed grasses have come to dominate the sward.
Barmix Renew contains the most productive and aggressive ryegrass varieties, combined with BARMORAL cocksfoot, a soft leaf, palatable cocksfoot whose deep rooting habit gives excellent drought tolerance, COMER timothy, a highly palatable grass, with the ability to grow in very wet conditions and Ensign white clover, which as well as 'fixing' nitrogen will improve the protein intake of grazing animals.
This mixture will increase the total production from a sward and extend the growing season, giving vital early spring grass for lambing or early turnout.
- Barmix Renew will significantly improve production from older leys under a low input system
- Will increase the length of the growing season and give that vital early season grass
- Expressly designed for extensive beef and sheep systems
- Aggressive enough to establish well, yet easy to manage
- Specifically designed to work with specialist over-seeding techniques
Supplied as 20kg two acre packs