Ensign Duet is a unique mixture of red and white clovers, developed to meet the need for rapid nitrogen fixation to feed new leys. Red clovers establish and fix nitrogen better than white clovers in the first two years of a new sward.
- BarForage trials have shown significant increases in yields from leys using Ensign Duet
- Available as a standard option for all long term leys
- Because red clover is high in phyto-oestrogen, breeding sheep should be kept off for six weeks either side of tupping
- Proven over 3 years at our Cropvale testing site
- Contains 1st choice SAC varieties
- Contains recommended Herbage Varieties Guide varieties
- Contains DARD recommended varieties